Thursday, March 18, 2010

Real Roses and Fake Flares.

Someone asked me why most of my pictures have Roses in it, I replied that I love my little garden so much that inspire me every day in so different ways.
I hope you also like fresh flowers, because many more photos will come with my lovely Roses.
I'd love that you could feel the smell, it's heavenly...

This Fake flare is from Marchelle Mosley.
You can download this free action here. I just love Marchelle's Actions.
Have fun, and Thanks for all your visit and sweet comments.

8 comments:

PhotoPuddle said...

Roses are lovely - in fact most flowers are. After buying a bunch of tulips and a bunch of daffodils this week I have made it a resolution to buy more flowers for the house 'just because' rather than wait to be given them. It makes the house look pretty and I will have given myself an excuse to take some pretty pictures.

Marchelle said...

Wow - thank you so much Yvette!!! This is beautiful, as always!
Your work is so inspiring!

Thanks again!
Marchelle

spread your wings said...

gorgeous image. it's my first visit here - wow, you have some amazing photos. i'll be back i'm sure.

Georgianna said...

Thanks for the tip on the flare! Gorgeous image, as always. Have a wonderful weekend! xo – g

Herself said...

You can never have too many roses!

Emma said...

Roses are beautiful, elegant, romantic and dreamy. I too love taking pics of flowers...the colours, the freshness, the gentle sweep of petals. What could be prettier? Have a nice weekend & keep photographing those roses. x

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

Pink roses are the best....so love them...you do them immense justice.
I admire your work.


Rose

JoJo said...

Love this pix! Just discovered your blog via another blog. Now I want to see if I can "borrow" this pix for my new blog, http://jojosjoie.blogspot.com/. Don't really have a readership yet, but maybe one day!

Thanks from a new fan! Jo Anne